Summer is in full swing and Joe’s has the perfect way to use up that leftover coffee. These coffee iced pops are a delicious and refreshing afternoon treat!
Joe’s Coffee Recommendation:
French Kiss Flavored Coffee
- 2 cups of cold French Kiss Flavored Coffee
- 3/4 cup of cold milk
- 1 - 4 tablespoons granulated sugar or sweetener of choice
- Popsicle molds (or paper cups and popsicle sticks)
- Roasted coffee beans or chocolate chips (optional)
- Combine the French Kiss Flavored Coffee, milk, and sugar in a bowl and whisk them together. Taste your mix and adjust the ingredient ratios to your preference.
- Pour the mix into popsicle molds and freeze until firm. For best results, freeze overnight. No popsicle molds? No problem! use paper cups and popsicle sticks.
- Add whole roasted coffee beans or chocolate chips for an extra crunch!
- Once frozen, enjoy your popsicles. Adjust your recipe as you see fit, and get creative with the coffee flavors!