Summer is here and we are all chomping at the bit to light up that grill. Here is a versatile rub recipe that pairs well with all of your favorite grill meats.
Joe's Coffee Recommendation:
Guatemala Huehuetenango Coffee
- 4 of your favorite steaks
- 2 tbsp Joe’s ground Guatemala Huehuetenango coffee
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp coarse salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- Combine & mix your spices into a bowl.
- Sprinkle & rub your spice mixture onto both sides of the steaks.
- Let your steaks come to room temperature & preheat your grill to 450°F.
- Grill your steaks to your preferred degree of doneness & transfer to a resting plate & cover for 10 minutes.