We have the perfect dessert for you to bring to any holiday gathering. Don't miss out on impressing your family and friends with this show-stopping Fall treat!
Joe’s Coffee Recommendation:
Pumpkin Cheesecake Flavored Coffee
- 1 store bought graham cracker crust
- 3 (8-oz.) bars cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. light brown sugar
- 1 c. pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp. brewed Joe’s Pumpkin Cheesecake Flavored Coffee
- 1/4 c. sour cream or plain yogurt
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. pumpkin spice
- Preheat oven to 325° with a rack in the middle position.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add in pumpkin puree, sour cream, brewed coffee and vanilla extract and continue to beat together. Add eggs, 1 at a time, until completely combined, then beat in flour, pumpkin spice, and ¼ tsp. salt. Pour cheesecake mixture onto your crust.
- Double-wrap outside of pan in aluminum foil, making sure to cover the bottom.
- Place pan in a large baking dish and put it in the oven. Carefully, pour boiling water into the baking dish until it reaches halfway up the pan. Bake until only slightly jiggly in center, 1 hour 25 minutes to 1 hour 40 minutes.
- With oven door propped open, turn oven off and let cool 1 hour in the oven. Remove from water bath and discard foil, then refrigerate cheesecake until cooled completely, at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with dollops of whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice and Enjoy!
Recipe inspired by Delish.com